Finding the right combination for juicing is all part of the fun. Initially I found it quite difficult to increase my green’s and tended to stick to the fruity ingredients. Then I found The Skinny NutriBullet Recipe Book by CookNation.
Here’s a couple of recipes that helped me introduce more goodness to my juices.
Ginger Apple Juice
2 Apples | 4m/2 inch piece of fresh Ginger | 1/2 Lemon | Water
- Rinse the ingredients
- Core the apples (leaving the skin on). Peel the lemon and no need to worry about the pipes.
- Add all the fruit & ginger to your blender holder (tall cup for NutriBullet) ensuring the ingredients don’t go past the max line on your machine.
- Add water & blend until smooth.
2 handfuls of Spinach | 1 handful of Kale | 2 Apples | 1/2 Lemon | Water | Sesame seeds optional
- Core the apples, leaving on the skin. Peel the lemon.
- Add the ingredients to your blender (tall cup for NutriBullet) making sure you don’t pass the max line.
- Add water and blend until smooth.
Enjoy, Gilly x
One thought on “Juicing Fav’s”
Picture is just awesome!